The Tracer 2 utilizes a full 1.5″ headtube.
- 135x10mm standard QR G1 dropout
- 142x12mm Shimano G1 Dropout
- 142x12mm Syntace G1 Dropout
- 142x12mm DT swiss (uses Syntace)
- Adjustable travel 5.75”-6.25” (145mm-160mm), easily set at the upper link
- ISCG-05 integrated into fully machined BB shell
- VPP suspension platform
- Improved bearings with EZ-lock binder-bolt main pivot system
- Threaded, replaceable zerk grease fittings
- Redesigned yoke & lower link machining for added rigidity and strength
- Redesigned proprietary hydroformed downtube reduces weight and adds strength
- 8.5″ x 2.5″ FOX RP23 shock damper spec
- Machined ‘boxbrace’ seatstay bridge adds swingarm rigidity for a far more stable ride
Special finish (silver) has scuffed raw frame treatment with clear over top. It is a limited edition color for the Tracer 2 only.
You can check back at our Eurobike coverage of the Tracer 2 for more info on the bike.
The Spider 29 has also changed a bit from Interbike. The Spider 29 also features a tapered headtube and G1 dropouts like the Tracer 2. The pivot hardware receives a new collet system in the linkage for easier pivot maintenance. They’ve also created a new linkage and butted tube set for the Spider 29 and added direct mount front derailleur mounting.
- 4.25″-4.75″ Adjustable Travel
- Designed around 100mm-120mm forks
- Replaceable rear dropout system
- 135 QR/142×12 QR Rear wheel compatibility
- Tapered headtube
Intense has been a bit more proactive in delivering bikes on time and they’re forecasting delivery in Mid to late May for the Spider 29. It will be available in new Rootbeer powder coat (think brown ano look with sparkle), works raw, works red, and stealth black.
Mais em: Spider 29 from our Interbike coverage.